With the ABA 2015 Fall Policy Conference only a week away, let’s take a look at reasons you really shouldn’t consider attending.
- You’re not into learning from experts in the industry and meeting Members of Congress.
- Baking, shmaking! I already know everything I need to know!
- Who needs leadership skills and professional development skills anyway?
- Traveling to our nation’s capital? Free museums, the White House, Capitol Hill…what’s there to do in D.C., anyway?
- The chance to hear from policy experts about trending baking topics has absolutely no appeal.
If some or all of these thoughts are influencing your decision, please do not show up and learn from the industry’s best. Also, do not take a look at the agenda.
Got ya thinking about it? Taking place October 20-22, at the Marriott Marquis in D.C., ABAPolCon will be jam-packed with a variety of breakout sessions, NextGenBaker programming, leadership training, policy and advocacy education, networking receptions and dinners, the Bakers’ Dozen Reception and congressional visits on Capitol Hill, and more!
Sound like a cool meeting with great take-aways and an opportunity to network with fellow peers and senior leaders in the industry? Then register today!