The American Bakers Association announces its proposed new slate of officers for the ABA Board of Directors. The proposed officers will be considered at the All Membership Meeting taking place at the 2016 ABA Convention in Phoenix, Ariz., March 20, 2016.
- The proposed officers will be considered for the March 2016 – March 2018 ABA Board of Directors:
Fred Penny, President, Bimbo Bakeries USA, will be replacing Rich Scalise, CEO, Hearthside Food Solutions as the ABA Chairman.
- Bradley K. Alexander, Executive Vice President and COO, Flowers Foods, will serve as the First Vice Chairman.
- Cordia Harrington, CEO, Tennessee Bun Co., will serve as Second Vice Chairman.
- Erin Sharp, Vice President, Manufacturing, The Kroger Co., will continue to serve as Treasurer.
- Rich Scalise will assume the role of Immediate Past Chairman, replacing Robin Alton.
The appointments will be effective once approved by the ABA Board of Governors at the All Membership Meeting on Sunday, March 20, 2016, in Phoenix, Ariz. Proposed Slate of Officers for 2016.
ABA looks forward to the leadership and guidance of the incoming slate of officers. The leaders who have served on the ABA Board of Directors have been excellent ambassadors for both the association and the baking industry.
The ABA Board of Directors is comprised of top leaders from across the baking industry who volunteer their time to develop consensus policies that improve the government environment and overall health of the baking industry.
We hope you will join us in welcoming ABA’s new slate of officers at the 2016 ABA Convention.