What is the Technical Conference?
The Technical Conference brings together bakers and suppliers from across the U.S. and around the world. Educational breakout sessions, Allied table top Exhibition, industry expert presenters, and powerful networking opportunities are hallmarks of this conference.
2018 Technical Conference
October 28-31, 2018
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
Save the date! More information will be announced as available.
Are you a dynamic speaker who is an expert in your field?
- Cracker Formulation and Processing- Trouble shooting problems on sheeting equipment
- New bakery trends and products- focusing on clean labels, power bars, protein bars
- Improving Production inefficiencies – reducing labor with packaging technologies and equipment
- Packaging: flow wrapping, stand-up pouches, etc.
- Improving Production Inefficiencies – reducing labor with packaging technologies and equipment
- Oven Technology – Comparing types of ovens available and cutaway views explaining how they work internally. Includes the science behind how they perform
- Food trends in the industry such as organic, non gmo, gluten free
- Ingredients, Tendencies, Enzymes, Flour Conditioners, or other processing aides. Anything to do with formulation
- Training methods which have been effective for training line operators (i.e. mixers, sheeters, bakers, etc.)
- Industry best practices relative to sanitation, sanitary design, maintenance, waste reduction
- How packaging can play a role in increasing output/waste reduction
- FSMA Inspections- Experience from companies who have had an inspection
- Employment issues in general with the industry
- Hiring, training, and retention, recruitment