Intermediate Training Course:
The CCA Intermediate Training Course (IT Course) offers expanded operations oriented instruction that is based on a specific product type and/or the equipment used to produce it. The IT course, when fully completed, will consist of 6 separate lessons. Lessons require separate enrollment so members can enroll in only the lessons they wish to take.
DIGITAL PLANT FACILITY ENROLLMENT FORM (This form is for Plant Administrators, see below, to gain access to our Academy. Students cannot enroll themselves into this program)
- Teaches specific product and/or equipment used products which are broken into steps or conversions including the formula, mixing and forming processes, baking fundamentals, and cooling, delivery and packaging
- Each Student has 6 weeks to complete all four lessons
- For individuals who are beyond a beginner’s level of knowledge, but who may not yet be ready to learn about the science and theory of the manufacturing process
- Interactive exercises, videos, and photos
- An index of terms
- Multiple-choice tests
- A tracking mechanism to monitor the progress of employees through the program
Before we can begin your company MUST be a current member of ABA and fill out our Plant Facility Enrollment Form (for companies who do NOT have current access to our Academy). A company with multiple plants MUST submit an enrollment form for each individual plant. While filling out the form you will be asked who you designate to be your Plant Administrator (Person(s) who will be enrolling ELT & ITC students, tracking students, paying invoices, etc..), click here for a definition of role access.
Fill out our registration form, once received, Vanessa Vial will be in touch with directions & login information so your company can begin it’s path to a better educated & well-informed future!
|1) Wire-Cut (Now Available!)||5) Fat Based Icings and Enrobing|
|2) Rotary (Now Available!)||6) Cold Press Bars|
|3) Sandwiching||7) Water Based Icings & Post Oven Depositing|
|4) Sheeting & Laminating||8) Extrusion|
The Intermediate Training Course provides insight to the various processes on the line, which are broken into steps or conversions including the formula, mixing and forming processes, baking fundamentals, and cooling, delivery and packaging. Each lesson will emphasize the importance of having the operator follow the process steps and explains why we do what we do at each junction along the way to producing product.
Who Should Take the Intermediate Training Course
The CCA Intermediate Training Course is for individuals who are beyond a beginner’s level of knowledge, but who may not yet be ready to learn about the science and theory of the manufacturing process.
- Have experience on the line, but have had little or no formal training
- Are key operators who must understand the critical process points in order to build uniformed procedures into a line
- Want to gain insight to a process normally learned over time through experience
- Are in management, particularly those hired from other industries, who need to understand the manufacturing process of a product
- Want to prepare to take the CCA Cookie & Cracker Manufacturing Course
For more information contact:
ph: 202-789-0300 x127
*To email any staff member, use this formula: first intial + last email@example.com.
(i.e., John Smith = firstname.lastname@example.org.)
|Cookie & Cracker Academy Intermediate Training Course brought to you in part by:|