The Cookie & Cracker Academy (CCA) offers the complete educational pathway for the cookie and cracker professional.
By now you should know all about our Educational Programs. If not, check out the Educational Programs At A Glance.
Before we can begin enrolling your employees into our educational programs your company MUST be a current member of ABA and fill out the Plant Facility Enrollment Form (for companies who do NOT have current access to our Academy). A company with multiple plants MUST submit an enrollment form for each individual plant.We offer a full array of educational programs online through our Learning Management System (LMS). It’s important to understand that our LMS delivers and manages instructional content, student registration, course administration, tracking, and reporting of student work.
Within the Plant Facility Form, we will ask you to identify person(s) within your company to the matching list below. Before naming such individuals please read the definitions and levels of access they will have once your company has been approved and registered into the Academy. Click here for printed Learning Management System Information Packet.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Company Administrator (defined below) will be the person(s) we have on file and automatically entered into our system.
The LMS has 4 separate levels of access, below are the definitions of who should be named:
- Company Administrator: Defined as the CCA Main Principal Contact who is the decision maker for paying membership dues
- Plant Administrator: must be an individual that is located at the same plant location as the student being enrolled. Usually, this person is a plant manager/director or human resource manager at an individual plant location. This person(s) will be enrolling students into our Entry Level Training Program and Intermediate Course so they must have time to enroll and track students progress and the ability to pay invoices
- Cookie & Cracker Manufacturers Course Supervisor: Defined as designated Supervisor named on the CCMC enrollment form
- Student: Defined as an enrolled student within the Academy
Now that you understand the levels of access, here is what each level will be able to view within our Academy.
- Defined as the CCA Main Principal Contact who is the decision maker for paying membership dues
- Useful for companies with many different locations, Company Administrators will be able to view students progress from all individual plant locations
- Can change the address of your corporate office
- Upload Company Logos
- Can view all plant administrators in all plant locations (see meaning of Plant Administrators below)
- Can view everything a Plant Administrator can in regard to student(s) progress; (course enrolled in, start date, complete date, exams complete, and graduates)
- WILL NOT be able to enroll students nor pay invoices
- Plant Administrator must be an individual that is located at the same plant location as the student being enrolled. Usually, this person is a plant manager/director or human resource manager at an individual plant location
- Enroll students & follow their progress in both the Entry Level Training Program & Intermediate Course
- WILL NOT be able to enroll students in the Cookie & Cracker Manufacturing Course (this is still handled by Kathy Kinter Phelps) but WILL be able to track the students progress once they begin the course
- View the students progress within their plant; graduate report, view & download completed certificates for ELT & ITC only
- Pay the quarterly invoices for only the ELT & ITC. Payments for the CCMC is required before beginning the Course.
CCM Course Supervisors:
- Defined as designated Supervisor named on the enrollment form.
- Assigned when a student enrolls into the Cookie & Cracker Manufacturing Course ONLY
- Access to LMS and track the progress of their student(s)
Students: Will have the ability to login into the system and begin in the Course they’ve been assigned
If you should have any questions please feel free to contact Vanessa Vial, Manager of Communications & E-Learning or Kathy Kinter Phelps, Assistant Director of Education and Membership Service.
*To email any staff member, use this formula: first intial + last email@example.com.
(i.e., John Smith = firstname.lastname@example.org.)