A record attendance of 60 for the Nov. 9-10 FTRAC Conference with dialogue focused on FSMA implementation and an in-depth discussion on outstanding elements of the nutrition facts label regulation, including the fiber definition and guidance on filing petitions for additions to the short list of allowable sources.
If your company wasn’t at the table, here’s what you missed!
- Nutrition Policy and Food Labeling Updates
- A product tasting using a sodium alternative – to meet short-term and long-term sodium reduction targets
- GMO Consumer Research presentation by Katie Cleary, Campbell Soup Company
- Engage Training: The Secret of Communicating with Consumers and Skeptics by Terri Moore, Center for Food Integrity
- Food Safety Dialogue with former high-ranking FDA official Dr. David Acheson, The Acheson Group
- General Mills Recall Update from Courtney Bidney, General Mills
- AIBI Updates focusing on the Pathogen Kill Step Validation Project and the FDA FSMA Preventive Control Gap Tool/FDA Preparedness Inspection
If any of these topics impact the role you play at your company, don’t miss the next FTRAC Meeting:
ABA FTRAC Meeting
February 20-21, 2017
Embassy Suites Kansas City International Airport Hotel
Kansas City, MO
Registration materials to come!