Education is at the forefront at IBIE 2019, with a full day of educational programs before the exhibit hall opens. The most robust program to-date, IBIEducate will bring new ideas to light, provide unique training opportunities, and allow you to connect with industry experts and innovators.
With more than 100 sessions to attend, participants can choose their sessions by category, such as Wholesale Plant Operations or Retail Bakers/Decorators. ABA is a key partner for IBIEducate, contributing 16 sessions to the largest baking program in the world.
Sessions cover a wide range of topics such as:
- Trends in Nutrition Labeling
- Cookie & Cracker Baking 101
- Flower to Flour and Pound to LBS – Baking and Infusing Cannabis into Food
- Power of Bakery: Catch a Ride in The Cart of Your Customers
- Energy Efficiency Improvement and Cost Savings Opportunities for Baking
Targeted educational opportunities allow you to gain valuable ideas and strategies to improve your product, optimize your production and increase your sales and profits—presented in a structured way so you can implement them immediately.
Check out this behind the scenes look at IBIEducate.