Engage in powerful conversations with the baking industry’s decision-makers and thought-leaders
Baking companies around the world are facing a multi-generational challenge in the marketplace and workforce. Company leaders must address the varied demands of their consumers, while recalibrating workforce development programs to meet the diverse styles of their executives. At the NextGenBaker Global Leadership Forum, distinguished industry leaders will share their unique perspectives on these challenges and leadership lessons they have learned along the way.
The event will feature a presentation on workforce and consumer trends along with an interactive panel discussion about these issues.
- Robb MacKie, President & CEO, ABA
- Cyrille Filott, Global Strategist Consumer Foods, Rabobank
Panel Moderators: NextGenBaker Co-Chairs
- Brent Bradshaw, SVP Core Brands, Flowers Foods
- Brandon Woods, West Coast Territory Manager, AMF Bakery Systems
- Brad Alexander, Chief Operating Officer, Flowers Foods
- Carrie Jones-Barber, CEO, Dawn Foods
- Daniel Servitje, Chairman & CEO, Grupo Bimbo
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center
When: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 | 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm