The Cookie & Cracker Manufacturing Corresponding Course (CCMC) is an advanced educational program for baking professionals, providing an in-depth technical understanding of the complete cookie and cracker manufacturing process.
- The course firmly establishes and explains the importance of quality, consistency, and continuous improvement as key pillars of success.
- CCMC has unified industry training as the primary instructional course for cookie and cracker bakers since 1941.
- With new equipment, technology and processes constantly developing, it’s essential to have strong grounding in the core baking processes–and CCMC can help.
- CCMC offers flexibility for students to choose an online or hard copy testing option.
- Graduates are equipped with the knowledge that leads to promotions in supervisory or plant managerial roles.