As the Texas Governor recently signed into law Tray Loss and Prevention legislation, an initiative spearheaded by ABA’s State Affairs Working Group, the Logistics Professional Group continues to press forward on creation of a web resource to serve as a central point for all things tray-loss in the U.S. The website, set for launch in Winter 2019, will include best practices and case studies for preventing tray-loss or recovering stolen assets.
Through discussion at the upcoming Logistics Conference at IBIE, ABA members can specifically share which resources they would personally benefit most from in their fight against plastics theft.
The Logistics Conference will also cover critical issues such as FSMA & sanitary transportation, pallet quality & market, and tech innovations in surface transportation.
- FSMA & Sanitary Transportation: A Refresh
- Gina Reo, President, Quality Assurance Strategies
- Pallet Quality & Market
- Brad Gething, Director, Science & Technology Integration, National Wooden Pallet & Container Association
- Truck-Only Tolling: State Landscape
- Joe Sculley, President, Motor Transport Association of Connecticut
- Tech Innovations in Surface Transportation
- Matt Furlow, Policy Director, US Chamber of Commerce
When: September 6, 2019 | 9 am-9 pm
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center Room N231