At TechCon 2019, Emily Bowers, Senior Director of Education & Operations at BEMA will lead a session on The Multi-Generational Scramble. Attendees will gain an understanding of how to meet the needs of a multi-generational workforce. Easy to implement strategies can improve workplace culture and engagement to drive higher performance and retention. Attendees will learn how to maximize the strengths of each generation through collaboration.
1. Facts and figures on the generations currently active in the workforce.
2. The measurable impact of the multi-generational workforce.
3. Strategies to engage and motivate each of the generations.
4. Strategies to build collaboration between the multiple generations.
5. Strategies for successful training and development for each of the generations.
6. A preview of the next generation to emerge into the workforce.
About the Speaker
As Senior Director of Education and Operations for BEMA, Emily serves the baking industry as a subject matter expert on talent development and continuing professional education. Prior to joining the non-profit sector, she served in multiple training and development leadership roles. As a performance consultant, Emily specialized in project management, program facilitation, and train-the-trainer. She has managed the organizational development function for a global manufacturer of packaging solutions. Emily has earned several certifications, as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary and Early Childhood Education from Northwest Missouri State University and a Master’s degree in Curriculum Development from Baker University.