ABA Webinar: What Employers Need to Know About the Coronavirus
On March 16th at 2 pm ET, ABA held a free webinar for Members on the latest information regarding the Coronavirus. The webinar answered key questions from the employer community. Safety and health expert, Brad Hammock, addressed topics such as:
- What safety and health best practices should your workplace be following?
- Questions on workplace travel restrictions and quarantines.
- Questions on leave and ADA considerations.
The recorded webinar is now available here.
Cost: Free for Members
March 23, 2 pm EST
Dr. David Acheson discussed the following key areas for the baking sector as it responds to the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation.
- General update of global status
- Clinical presentation
- Spread of the virus (food, people, surfaces)
- The policies and procedures you should have
- How to manage positive and potentially positive employees
- Managing as part of the critical infrastructure
- What to expect going forward
Our staff, along with many of you, are closely following the concerning news regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). ABA took immediate steps to engage with top government officials as well as industry partners, recognizing that this is a full supply chain and industry issue. While we continue to collect information from both officials and our Members, this webinar will help you understand appropriate workplace prevention strategies and best practices.