Monday, March 23, 2 pm EST
Dr. David Acheson will discuss the following key areas for the baking sector as it responds to the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation:
- General update of global status
- Clinical presentation
- Spread of the virus (food, people, surfaces)
- The policies and procedures you should have
- How to manage positive and potentially positive employees
- Managing as part of the critical infrastructure
- What to expect going forward
Cost: Free for Members
*Note: This webinar has passed. The recording is now available on ABA’s Webinar Portal.
ABA hosted a webinar on What Employers Need to Know About the Coronavirus to provide guidance for ABA Members on March 16, 2020. Access the recorded webinar here.