The HR & Safety Professionals Group Virtual Conference in June will focus on how employers are dealing with COVID-19 and what to consider moving into the Summer and Fall. It be an interactive experience, in which participants can ask and engage with other attendees and speakers. Register today to be part of this important discussion.
Date: June 9, 2020
Time: 2:00 – 4:45 pm EDT
- ABA COVID-19 Resources and Legislative Update
- Lee Sanders, ABA SVP, Government Relations & Public Affairs/ Corporate Secretary
- Lauren Williams, ABA Director of Government Relations
- Key Labor and Employment Considerations for the Future
- Peter Susser, Littler Mendelson P.C.
- ABA Workforce Development Update
- Christina Donnelly, ABA Director of Industry Relations & Strategic Initiatives
- Key Safety Considerations During this Public Health Emergency
- Brad Hammock, Littler Mendelson P.C.
- ABA Education Update
- Samantha Moore, ABA Senior Director, Meetings and Education