Registration for ABA’s upcoming Legal Professionals Mid-Year Webinar is now open.
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST
All ABA Members are encouraged to participate in this interactive event. The Mid-Year Webinar will cover pressing issues such as litigation and insurance considerations related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic response.
- Welcome by the Chairs – Stephanie Tillman, Chief Legal Counsel, Flowers Foods, Inc. & Lisa Turano, Vice President, Legal, Turano Baking Company
- ABA Resource Overview – ABA GR Team
- Political Update – Kelly Knowles, ABA VP Political & State Affairs
- Post COVID-19 Litigation Threats – Peter Susser, Littler Mendelson P.C.
- COVID-19 Insurance Issues – The Lockton Companies Team – Rick McGrath, Partner; Scott Skifstad – Sr. VP, Risk Control Service Manager; Steve Moehn – VP, Team Lead, Senior Property Claims Consultant
- Member Roundtable Discussion
CLE (Continuing Legal Education) credit will be available to attendees.