Join us at the Food Technical Regulatory Affairs (FTRAC) June Virtual Conference for an interactive discussion about COVID-19, food safety, and nutrition. Dr. David Acheson and his team at TAG will provide a status update of the COVID-19 situation and what food companies should be thinking about as states begin to reopen.
There will be an opportunity for Q & A and discussion with Dr. David Acheson and his team.
Date: June 10, 2020
Time: 2:00 – 4:00 pm EDT
- COVID-19 Status Update
- Dr. David Acheson, CEO & President, The Acheson Group, and members of the TAG team
- Legal Review of COVID-19 Related Issues
- Miriam Guggenheim, Partner, Covington
- Food Fraud and COVID-19
- Tracie Sheehan, VP Technical Services, Mérieux NutriSciences
- FTRAC Group Q&A/ Roundtable Discussion
- Kantha Channaiah, Director, Microbiology, Regulatory, AIB International
- AIB Kill Step Validation Update – Status of Analysis with MSU
- Food Safety and Nutrition Policy Updates
About the Speaker
Dr. David Acheson, President and CEO, The Acheson Group
Dr. David Acheson is the President and CEO of The Acheson Group, a consulting firm which provides strategic advice as well as recall and crisis management support to food companies and ancillary technology companies on a global basis on all matters relating to food safety and food defense.
From 2002-2009, Dr. Acheson worked at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), first as the Chief Medical Officer Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, then as Associate Commissioner for Foods, which gave him an agency-wide leadership role for all food and feed issues, including health promotion and nutrition.