Power of Bakery Report
The first annual Power of Bakery 2019 report, developed in partnership with the Food Marketing Institute and sponsored by Corbion, aims to bring an understanding of consumer perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors regarding the bakery category in a grocery retail setting to help the industry optimize production, marketing, merchandising, and branding decision. Bakers will be able to utilize the findings to partner with their retail customers to drive growth.
- Find out how consumers define bakery differently than the industry’s sales perspective and the opportunity that presents.
- Discover where and why consumers purchase bread and baked goods at retail, and how its changing.
- Learn the biggest influences on brand choice, “better-for-me” decisions, and nutrition-related claims.
Learn more about how to receive this report other exclusive member benefits.
Member Price: $0
Non-Member Price $500
American Bakers Association 2019 Study: Attracting Gen Z and Millennial Customers
This timely report helps ABA and its members solve the massive and fast-growing challenge understanding what Generation Z and Millennials bring as consumers and trendsetters to commercially baked goods. The study will provide insights to allow bakers to develop stronger category loyalty among Millennials and Gen Z.
- Checklist of strategies the baking industry can execute that will build loyalty among Gen Y and Gen Z
- Obtain a unique data set that ABA members can utilize to develop their own brand loyalty programs for Gen Y and Gen Z
- Receive tools to help members and ABA compellingly communicate the health benefits of core bakery products, making science and nutrition “cool”
Learn more about how to receive this report and other exclusive member benefits.
Member Price: $0
Non-Member Price: $995
ABA Return on Investment Video
Check out ABA’s most recent activities and accomplishments on behalf of the baking industry!
Current ABA Return on Investment Reports
Past Return on Investment Reports:
Past ABA Newsletter Bulletins
MOST RECENT: 2018 Convention Bulletin
If you are a current ABA Member, please contact Kelly Kotche at email@example.com to get a current directory.